Yahoo! Avatars

Chili with some boring mixed in.

Stop by tomorrow.

I'm busy testing chili recipes.

I hate how boring and random my blog is.

I take it personally.

It doesn't reflect my personality.

I am a conservative, yet liberal.

Opinionated always, sometimes obnoxiously.

I am a christian AND I support the fight against prop 8.

I believe we should all spay and neuter our pets.

I am not pro choice on abortion.

I am grateful I grew up dirt poor.

I am grateful I am not dirt poor anymore.

I need a new layout for this place.

I have tons to say.

You should hear my opinion on the whole Oprah/Palin thing.

I'm tired of Oprah. I don't tivo her anymore.

I am sitting her typing this when I should be downstairs cooking.

OK, I'm going..........

0 comments:

Copyright

All rights reserved. The entire content in this blog are the property of the author. Any portion used for commercial or monetary gain, or for non monetary publication on another website without prior written consent by author of this blog will be subject to litigation. In short, you are welcome to use the recipes at home, but it's not cool to post my recipes on another website whether I am given credit or not. If you have any questions, you may email THESOUPDIVA@AOL.COM