Yahoo! Avatars

Bodie Ghost picture?


Humor me. Look into the window of this church and tell me if you see anyone standing there watching me take the picture. Am I delusional? Crazy? Do you see the girl with the blonde hair? This photo has bothered me for 3 years. I posted a comment at the Bodie website and hope that someone who knows will be able to tell me if I am crazy or they see the girl in the window too. Maybe it's just a reflection of of something, but her head looks proportional to my daughter's. I find it hard to believe that it is a ghost, but if it is a reflection, how can that be if the sun is to my back and the window has a shadow cast over it? To me the girl in the window looks 3 dimensional. Let me know what you see.

For those who are unfamiliar with Bodie, it's a gold mining ghost town in California.

1 comments:

Mama Needs a Cosmo said...

OMG! I love analyzing photos like this!! I've got one to share too, but I haven't posted it yet. My niece is having a hard time with her face being on my blog--but it has nothing to do with her and everything to do with my son's picture in the background.

I think the shadow is coming from the roof of the overhang to the right of the window.

PS: Thanks for the nice words about my new template!! I've tweaked the blog a bit since then, and I think I'm happy now!!

Copyright

All rights reserved. The entire content in this blog are the property of the author. Any portion used for commercial or monetary gain, or for non monetary publication on another website without prior written consent by author of this blog will be subject to litigation. In short, you are welcome to use the recipes at home, but it's not cool to post my recipes on another website whether I am given credit or not. If you have any questions, you may email THESOUPDIVA@AOL.COM