Yahoo! Avatars

Good Guy's

My father in law's boat sank yesterday afternoon off the coast of California.

He named it the Good Guy's.

He IS one of the truly Good Guys.

He is still missing and the Coast Guard has lost hope of finding him or his crew mate alive.

I held in my tears for 24 hours trying to be strong for my mother in law.

I drove home alone tonight.

I let the tears flow.

My heart aches so intensely for all who knew and loved them both, that I can feel it in every muscle in my body.

The news media are all a bunch of vultures.

The Coast Guard were still actively searching for them until 10 pm last night.

The news media wanted a "statement" at 9pm.

Instead they got a front door slammed shut in their face.

They were sent away too politely in my opinion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am truly sorry for your loss. May you find comfort in your memories. Peace~ Aloha Kahonugirl from Ants blog....

Jessica Gottlieb said...

They can be horrible.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm outraged that the media would add to it.

Copyright

All rights reserved. The entire content in this blog are the property of the author. Any portion used for commercial or monetary gain, or for non monetary publication on another website without prior written consent by author of this blog will be subject to litigation. In short, you are welcome to use the recipes at home, but it's not cool to post my recipes on another website whether I am given credit or not. If you have any questions, you may email THESOUPDIVA@AOL.COM