Yahoo! Avatars

Frowzy

I have always been a pretty great speller, it is genetic I suppose because it has come easy for me. On my google homepage I have a daily word matchup game. They give you 10 words each day in two columns and you try to match up the left column with the right column. Today they had a word that I have never heard before and just love! Yep, it's FROWZY! OMG Is that not the best word? I really think it is fun to find a new word and incorporate it into my vocabulary. It is such a fun word to say, and you could totally tell someone they look frowzy and they will have no clue what you are talking about! How much fun is that!


Here is the formal definition from freedictionary.com

frow·zy also frow·sy (frouz)

adj. frow·zi·er also frow·si·er, frow·zi·est also frow·si·est
1. Unkempt; slovenly: frowzy clothes; a frowzy professor.
2. Having an unpleasant smell; musty: a frowzy pantry.

0 comments:

Copyright

All rights reserved. The entire content in this blog are the property of the author. Any portion used for commercial or monetary gain, or for non monetary publication on another website without prior written consent by author of this blog will be subject to litigation. In short, you are welcome to use the recipes at home, but it's not cool to post my recipes on another website whether I am given credit or not. If you have any questions, you may email THESOUPDIVA@AOL.COM