Yahoo! Avatars

Camp

My daughter left this morning for camp. She was visibly elated. I was glad to see she is capable of getting out of bed before noon without me having to wake her up. She was awake at 4:30am making sure her bags were packed and her hair and makeup were perfect. Her Dad was awake before 6am and said he would take her to the church on his way to work. I don't know yet how I feel about not being there to wave goodbye to her as she rides out on the bus. It's my last chance to see her off and it usually helps me get through the week. My husband asked me what I thought was going to happen in 2 years when she leaves for college, not just for a week or 2 in the summer. I am slowly preparing myself for the empty nest thing, but I'm not there yet, so back off!

0 comments:

Copyright

All rights reserved. The entire content in this blog are the property of the author. Any portion used for commercial or monetary gain, or for non monetary publication on another website without prior written consent by author of this blog will be subject to litigation. In short, you are welcome to use the recipes at home, but it's not cool to post my recipes on another website whether I am given credit or not. If you have any questions, you may email THESOUPDIVA@AOL.COM