Yahoo! Avatars

Not so neighborly........


I pick up my daughter from school each day

and drive her boyfriend home too.

As I awkwardly waited for them to say their goodbyes,

I amused/distracted myself by watching

a cute little dog in the yard nearby.

I have been inspired by Jessica's Iphone Granny pics

so I grabbed my iphone and couldn't help laughing as I

snapped the picture.

The funniest part of all was that when the dog was

finished,

it happily went back to it's own yard NEXT DOOR!

0 comments:

Copyright

All rights reserved. The entire content in this blog are the property of the author. Any portion used for commercial or monetary gain, or for non monetary publication on another website without prior written consent by author of this blog will be subject to litigation. In short, you are welcome to use the recipes at home, but it's not cool to post my recipes on another website whether I am given credit or not. If you have any questions, you may email THESOUPDIVA@AOL.COM