Yahoo! Avatars

I'm back in California, via Hong Kong, Sinagapore, and 3 stops in Thailand.

It's after 1am here. I heard via a blog message that someone passed away while I was gone. I have never met them in person, just via the internet. Makes coming home eager to share my amazing trip less important tonight. I have many pictures, but I think most I will only find interesting, although, I will share my experience in Phuket, snorkeling at the Similan Islands and how much I realized it reminds me of dental xrays. More fun news before Thanksgiving. I had asked that my mail be kept from my daughter, as her acceptance letter to college would be arriving before us. And I was correct. She not only was accepted to college, but she also has almost a full academic scholarship. Yes, we are the parents who struggled to get through our own college educations, and decided that earning it was much more rewarding than being handed one. She earned her's. She will be the first in our family with a PHD. I made her wait to open the letter. It was just

0 comments:

Copyright

All rights reserved. The entire content in this blog are the property of the author. Any portion used for commercial or monetary gain, or for non monetary publication on another website without prior written consent by author of this blog will be subject to litigation. In short, you are welcome to use the recipes at home, but it's not cool to post my recipes on another website whether I am given credit or not. If you have any questions, you may email THESOUPDIVA@AOL.COM