Yahoo! Avatars

Too much poo talk!

Two in a row,

both about poop.

What kind of soup blog is this?

I wanted to go to bed.

But I couldn't leave the last two posts about poop.

I don't like to end my day on a negative note.

So I will share that I am officially the keyboardist

for our church worship team.

My first Sunday on stage, playing at our outdoor amphitheater

and I get to play with a real band for the

first time in 20 years.

I am so excited I can't even explain it.

We rehearse on Thursday nights.

I am still on a high from it 3 hours later.

I think I am also the oldest member.

My daughter thinks the drummer is hot,

and oddly she isn't embarrassed that I am in the band.

I have always loved music.

Singing, playing, dancing.

I missed that part of me.

I got too busy and let it slip away.

I'm at a place in my life where I can afford the luxury

of doing things I love for the joy of doing them,

not because I have bills to pay.

We still have lots of bills,

but hubby pays them by doing what he loves.

I actually do want to work when K goes to school

full time in August.

I don't even care if I get a paycheck.

I'd work training horses for free.

I love it that much.

So if you know anyone wanting to hire a horse trainer,

I'm affordable.

Hubby would prefer I try to get a paying job.

The breed of horse I want to purchase runs around $15 grand,

and he'd prefer I pick up the tab.

It's not about the money for me.

At 17, I worked on a ranch.

Giving trail rides on the beach via horseback to tourists.

I couldn't wait to get to work on the weekends.

They actually paid me to ride horses.

****************************************


Tomorrow, the REI farting story and pictures of the concert we paid for

but didn't go to.

Apparently my daughter met a "manorexic transvestite" who

wears adult onesies and has pink hair.

Exactly why I avoided using my concert ticket.

(no offense to manorexic transvestites with pink hair)

I'm just not into that kind of music.

I also don't like screamo.

I'm more of an old school 80's hair band kinda gal.




Oh, and I'll try and remember the name of the guy from The Academy Is...

who my daughter claims is the person she loves almost as much as Jesus.

AND, who apparently walked right next to her causing her to almost

pee her pants.

Ok, I need to stop. I'm ruining all the fun for tomorrow's post.















1 comments:

Mama Needs a Cosmo said...

OMG--I love LOVE 80's hairbands!! I need to do a post about them, I think.

Anyhoo: I lost your e-mail address! I want to send you a watermelon story. :)

fashionparamedic@gmail.com

Copyright

All rights reserved. The entire content in this blog are the property of the author. Any portion used for commercial or monetary gain, or for non monetary publication on another website without prior written consent by author of this blog will be subject to litigation. In short, you are welcome to use the recipes at home, but it's not cool to post my recipes on another website whether I am given credit or not. If you have any questions, you may email THESOUPDIVA@AOL.COM