Yahoo! Avatars

Thanks ITUNES!

Well, it didn't even take a few days. In less than 24 hours, ITunes responded to my cry for help and let me download my music I had lost for free. I read their policy late last night, and they are very clear that if you don't backup your purchases, say goodbye to them. After reading that I was expecting a form letter sympathetic to my plight, but firm that I was the idiot who didn't backup my purchases. But that's far from what happened. I received a personally written email with detailed instructions on how to restore my purchases. Thanks ITunes! And a REALLY BIG thanks to Maria, the customer service rep who replied to my email. You made my day!!!

2 comments:

Mama Needs a Cosmo said...

I've never had to call iTunes customer support. I'm glad to hear they can be nice if they want!!

Raphy said...

Yes me too, so grateful to them, they replied in less than 24hours in France too, and let me download for free what I had lost. So cool ! I was very scared to have spend all this money for nothing at the end ! lol

Copyright

All rights reserved. The entire content in this blog are the property of the author. Any portion used for commercial or monetary gain, or for non monetary publication on another website without prior written consent by author of this blog will be subject to litigation. In short, you are welcome to use the recipes at home, but it's not cool to post my recipes on another website whether I am given credit or not. If you have any questions, you may email THESOUPDIVA@AOL.COM