Yahoo! Avatars

Sunshine


Nothing really super exciting going on around here at the moment. We are preparing to go to a meeting tonight regarding the mission trip to Thailand. My daughter has STAR testing all week. I'll be up at 6am to make her breakfast. She can't take a test without breakfast. What kind of mom would I be? She'll get blueberry/banana smoothie with a hint of vanilla soymilk, a dose of flax seed oil and organic brown rice fiber powder all jumbled with some crushed ice in the blender. They actually are pretty great tasting, regardless what fruit I use. I guess I'm not traditional with cereal or pancakes. Sometimes I think she wishes I was, but then, there would be nothing for her to complain about to her friends if I were perfect. I came across this picture in my archives and just wanted to post it, because it makes me smile. It's my little girl a couple years ago enjoying her visit with her 2 Auntie's in Canada. Feeding one of many horses they own on their ranch. It really makes me smile every time I see it. To you it's just a girl feeding a horse. To me, it's a masterpiece.

0 comments:

Copyright

All rights reserved. The entire content in this blog are the property of the author. Any portion used for commercial or monetary gain, or for non monetary publication on another website without prior written consent by author of this blog will be subject to litigation. In short, you are welcome to use the recipes at home, but it's not cool to post my recipes on another website whether I am given credit or not. If you have any questions, you may email THESOUPDIVA@AOL.COM