Yahoo! Avatars

Goodbye facebook and myspace! Hello twitter!

To quote Stephen Colbert, a popular political commentator spoke of his experience in a recent tv interview........ "I have officially twatted."

I found out that I hate facebook.

It's too creepy.

People you don't want to talk to from your past find you

through mutual friends or by looking you up.

I have people who are out of my life for valid reasons.

At first I used a pretend name with my real email address,

and somehow it connected me to a bunch of people who didn't recognize

my alias.

Then I switched to my first name and another alias,

but I found it still too intrusive.

My myspace is going away also.


I like twitter.

I like it so much that I am going to get my daughter started on it, so she can

tweet me from college.

0 comments:

Copyright

All rights reserved. The entire content in this blog are the property of the author. Any portion used for commercial or monetary gain, or for non monetary publication on another website without prior written consent by author of this blog will be subject to litigation. In short, you are welcome to use the recipes at home, but it's not cool to post my recipes on another website whether I am given credit or not. If you have any questions, you may email THESOUPDIVA@AOL.COM